Saturday, February 10, 2018

Podcasts - Personal Development, The Easy Way

Adulting With Beth

I am obsessed with podcasts! These are my go to when I get tired of listening to the radio, and I do not want complete silence. Here are some of my favorite podcasts!

By the Book - While the ladies in this podcast follow a self-help book for two weeks and report on it, this is not a self-help podcast. This is more of a hilarious book review. I laugh out loud in each episode. I know that I look like a crazy person when I go for a walk and listen to this one since I am always laughing. I accept that. It's worth it.

Side Hustle School - This is a daily podcast that teaches listeners lessons in starting their own side hustle (work outside your normal job). I find this podcast to be motivating to me to try my own business. Right now, my main side hustle is creating teacher resources for the classroom. This podcast is always helping me think of new things I can try.

Happier with Gretchen Rubin - I enjoyed reading The Happier Project and stumbled across her podcast. Anything that can make my days a little happier is worth trying. I have picked up quite a few tips from this podcast including the inspiration behind my first blog post, 18 for 2018. (Related podcast - Happier in Hollywood)

Stuff You Should Know - I like knowing random bits of trivia. This podcast focuses on different topics and takes a deep dive into them. 

These are just a few of my favorites. I listen to so many more! It's a great way to build your personal development, the easy way.

What are your favorite podcasts?

No comments:

Post a Comment