Saturday, July 7, 2018

Organization Hacks - Vacation/Business Trips Checklist

Adulting With Beth

This month I am extremely busy! I have lots of travel in the weeks ahead. Over two separate weeks I will be on "business trips." That's odd for me to say since I am a teacher. For the most part, teachers do not go on business trips. Nonetheless, that is what I will be doing. I will also go on some actual vacations during this month. I need to have some fun! 

With being gone for so much of the month, I knew that I needed to get organized. I didn't want to forget anything. Therefore, I made a list of everything I could think of for my trips. This became a master checklist for myself.  I put everything into different categories to make packing an easier job! To get your own Vacation/Business Trip Packing Checklist, click HERE. This will have you make a copy for your own Google Drive. By doing this, you will be able to edit it however you would like. I hope this helps you too!

What else do you need in order to get organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment