Saturday, June 30, 2018

Podcast Tips and Recommendations

Adulting With Beth

I have mentioned my love of podcasts in the past. This summer, I am listening to even more than usual. I am able to do this for a couple of reasons. First of all, I have more free time. I like to have something going on the background. A podcast works well for this purpose. The second reason is my first podcast tip.

Podcast Tip 1

While I enjoy listening to many podcasts, I sometimes get frustrated by how slowly some people speak. I tend to move quickly and need my podcasts to reflect this. When listening to a podcast, you can adjust the speed. I thought that doing this may make the people sound like Alvin (from the Chipmunks), but that is so not the case! Now, some podcasts are listened to at regular speed 1.0. Some, though, I have had to increase all the way up to a speed of 1.6. I adjust each group of podcasts to their own sound speed. I love this because I have some podcasts that are an hour long. While I like them, they move too slowly. Now I can listen to that hour long podcast in 40 minutes.

Podcast Tip 2

Subscribe to your favorite podcast. This way everytime a new episode is released, it will download for you. I love seeing the new ones that download each day!

Recommendations

I recommended different podcasts in the past. Click HERE to see that post. Here are a few more:

Organize 365 - This one is all about getting organized! Each episode focuses on a different area in the house as well as giving productivity and time management tips. I always love to find better ways of organizing myself!

Affirmations Pod - This podast has some affirmations that can be used in mediation, said by themselves, as well as tips for mental well-being. 


What podcasts would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment