Saturday, June 23, 2018

Adulting Wins and a Fail

It's been a little while since I wrote about my Wins or Fails. I decided to combine the two today since I definitely have both!

Adulting With Beth

1. I went to Navy Pier and saw Macbeth. It was incredible! I definitely realized Penn's influence (from Penn and Teller fame) when some of the actors did disappearing tricks! 

Adulting With Beth

Adulting With Beth

2. I also made a return trip to the zoo, my second this summer. This one was a field trip for my summer school class. It was nice but a super quick trip.

Adulting With Beth

3. I finally used my Cricut! This was for a gift for my Grandma on her 95th birthday. I made flowers that were put in a flower pot and decorated with gift cards of her favorite places. It turned out really well. Too bad I forgot to take a pic.
Adulting With Beth

I must admit to some a fail as well. (While there are more, I will only focus on one.) This one goes back to my 18 for 2018. My goal was to plan out my week each Sunday. I was doing really well with this for months! Then I got overwhelmed with work and stopped. Now that I am back to a much easier schedule, I haven't gotten back in the swing of things. I need to do this! At least tomorrow is Sunday...

What are your Wins and Fails?

No comments:

Post a Comment